Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Struggs

It's really yucky outside today...rather gloomy..Halloweenish I suppose. I don't like days like this...helps me get into my thinking/worry mode..which I'm currently in. I have an IBS assignment due (two this week) that take hours and I cannot seem to make myself do it. I've avoided it for days now. Ew. I need to buckle down.

This weekend I'm really trying to listen to God. I'm struggling with a few questions that I have and I'm trying to be patient and allow Him to reveal them to me. Please be praying for me. These questions deal with my future and what exactly the Lord has for me. I want to know that I hear Him clearly and I know which direction He wants me to go. MDiv? Christian Education? Counseling? Lord..please send me in the right direction. I only wish to honor you and serve you with my life.

Happy Halloween yall! I pray tonight will be a blessed!! Bryan and I are going to a cookout at our friends house! I'm excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment