Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Monday, December 7, 2009

Forever

As Im sitting here blogging (when I should be working on a paper due Thursday..oops) Im not gonna lie..Im jamming out to Forever by Chris Brown and lovinggggg it! I think about that video of that wedding, which I would totally do at mine if Momma would let me, and Im taken back by the joy...of the wedding party...the guests...the preacher...the bride and the groom...nothin but straight up joy and love in that place...I LOVE IT!

So many of my friends are getting married, engaged, whatev. And I am SO excited for them!! I pray that their relationship is of the Lord and honoring and pleasing to Him. I pray that they realize what it means to commit to someone and that their relationship will be blessed beyond belief. Forever is such a big and scary word, but I know that when you are walking hand in hand with the Lord you have nothing to worry about. To say the road would be easy I know is a lie...but I choose to sing at the top of my lungs: IN EVERY SEASON LORD I KNOW YOU LOVE ME! And when that is hidden in your heart, nothing can break your forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment