Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sweet Summertime

This summer is going to be very different for me. Im at home for the first time in a few years now. I have to say, it's been very good for me so far. Except for the fact that I have been sick since I got here. But that is never a surprise! I start working soon, which will be awesome. And I'm also babysitting the most precious kids in the world every single Thursday night. I will be busy busy. But I like it that way.

Yesterday I went to the beach with my girls. I have to admit it was crazy listening to everything that has gone on since I have been away. Clearly, life goes on even when youre not around. From Janaes wedding to Brookes hilarious self to Meg and Jax to Ambie and her new apartment/2 new guys...I loved catching up on everything. Its crazy how time has flown since weve all been out of highschool and gone our seperate ways. But such a cool thing. I cannot wait to see where the Lord leads each of them.

Im starting a young womens bible study this summer with a few girls. Im excited. Its gonna be awesome. Please be praying for us as we grow together and in Christ. Yall have an awesome weekend! Happy Memorial Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment