Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Monday, September 6, 2010

Faithful

Faithful

We serve a God who is faithful. How beautiful..how comforting..how amazing is that? So many things have changed in my life in the past month, one in particular. But I look around and see the place that I am in and wow..how could I not praise the Lord most high? How could I not know without a doubt that He loves me and wants the very best for me? He has been faithful when everyone else has walked away. He has held me when I have felt alone. He adores me. Man...how did I get to lucky? How did we all get so lucky?

I challenge you to praise God even for the hard times in your life. When there are those there that you cannot understand why or those that are hurting you..praise God for them. You will be amazed at how your attitude and trust in the Lord will grow.

Lord I praise you for this season in my life. With all that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment