Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Home Sweet Home

To be home feels so good. I love being with my family and just letting loose and being comfortable. There has been a lot of changes since I've been gone. Cara is in my room now and its blue. I moved into the room across from the parentals. It's different, but I'm not complaining..I still have a room. We have a new tv that is bigger than me. Momma says she's never going to a theatre again. I guess she forgot the fact that we have a family movie day this week she planned at Pier Park. haha She's my little crazy one!

It's been good to come home and see my family. I am so blessed. I wouldn't trade my family for anything in this world. Lord, you are so good to me!

I am definitely in a learning process right now. A lot of changes in my life have happened lately. I decided to listen to what the Lord was whispering to me and let a lot of things go I had been holding onto. I am currently single and happy :) Just living my life for the Lord and pursuing His plans for me! I don't think I've been this happy and content in a long time! It's amazing when you listen to Him how wonderful you feel! YOU ARE MY JOY YOU ARE MY JOYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment