Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Friday, November 6, 2009

My girl Carrie Underwood

Today is Friday! Yaye! It seems like the weeks literally FLY BY and I'm holding on by the seat of my pants! It seems to be good though..I am being stretched and growing in more ways than one. I am thankful for this season in my life..even though I feel like it is a silent time with me and God. I feel like He is teaching me to trust Him and also trust myself. That I can make decisions on my own that are pleasing to Him and that He is not going to leave me but walk beside me. It is a very challenging and scary place to be in..however, I am thankful for this time and I know that God is pleased by my obedience.

I got the new Carrie Underwood CD the other day "Play On" OH MY GOODNESS it is a must buy! She is amazing and her lyrics seem to speak straight to my soul. It's the first secular music I have listened to in a while by choice and I have really been blessed by it. I remember back when she was on American Idol and I became so attached to her I had to vote like crazy and when she won I was beside myself with excitement! She is my girl! I am so proud of her and for her positive image she still portrays! LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment