Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Culpepper/Brown/Carrier Thanksgiving

Yesterday I got the BEST news ever!! We're having Thanksgiving with my cousins!!! I have missed them so so so much! Our families used to do EVERYTHING together..our mommas even made the girls match! haha And just through time and us growing up and being here and there we haven't spent time together and it's really been hard on me. I love the fact that my family is so close and I always think about our memories of talent shows on the tile stage, lobsterin in the keys, pool days at the club, and of course...cookin apple pies with Juicy!! It's hard growing up and often I feel like the I'm just going through the motions everyday because nothing ever seems to slow down. Enjoy spending time with your family when you can...tell them how much you love them often...and don't take for granted the time yall get to spend together.

This Thanksgiving I'm soo excited to be with everyone and hear Aunt Deedy's laugh..let Teeny drive me around...make apple pies with Juicy...crack up with Cara and Ally...and hear all about Gleg and his college days!! It's gonna be a good one! GOD IS SO GOOD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment