Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DO IT

Today I finished my very first semester of seminary. That's right..I'm D-O-N-E!!! Please picture me with a ginormous smile on my face :):):):) God is sooo good! I think about how I felt the day I heard my call to come, the day I sent in my application, the hours I spent driving up here, and my very first day of class...I am living proof ladies and gentlemen that when God calls you to something...you can do it! I am so thankful I listened and followed Him..the things I've learned about myself, the knowledge I've gained, the friendships I've created, and the memories already formed have been blessings blessings blessings! And honestly, my heart is nothing but smiles!

My prayer today is for those who do not believe in themselves. For those that can't believe that they can do the things the Lord has whispered in your ear. You can. You will. And He will show you how. I know it may seem too big, too hard, or even simply ridiculous but I am telling you..walking with Him is one of the best things you can do for yourself. You will be filled with great joy, great peace, and a ridiculous amount of love. TRUST IN HIM

"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on having your first semester down!!!!!! I know it feels awesome!

    ReplyDelete