Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Monday, December 28, 2009

Blessed


Juicy,Me,Cara,Teeny,Allie COUSINSSS

Christmas was different this year. But definetly one to remember. It was the last Christmas without one of the kids being married..next year Cori will spend the night with us! How exciting is that?? It's so refreshing to know that my family understands the true meaning of Christmas. Sure, we loveddd getting our presents but to us it's more than that. It's thanking God for His beautiful Son and spending time together. It's been great for me, I hate being so far away from home. So since I've been here..I've only left once. Haha. Goodness. When I was younger you couldn't seem to keep me here and now you can't seem to push me out. Things change through time that's for sure! I am SO blessed to have such a beautiful family!

I'm really excited because two of my friends are coming for New Years! Amelia and Caleb! Anddd Luv is coming!! So we're gonna have a full house :) As always! It's so funny to think that two of my best friends from seminary alllll the way in KY are from Sweet Home Alabama (Birmingham and Enterprise) Isn't God hilarious?? I just adore His sense of humor:) We're gonna have a cook out and play games and of course countdown to the New Year!! 2010 is gonna be SO awesome.."i gotta feelin....ooohoooh" haha

I pray that your Holidays were blessed and that you were able to spend time with the famjam! Please keep those that are hurting in your prayers! I often think about how different my life was a year ago..and yet I'm still smiling because I have full trust in our good Lord. He has never left my side!!
Me and Cara being crazy as always!
Cori,Tay,Cara,Me,Sam Merry Christmas!

"He came to bind the brokenhearted--no matter what broke the heart." Beth Moore


No comments:

Post a Comment