Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, February 18, 2010

YOU ARE MY JOYYYYYY

Hey Y'all!! I know its been awhile and I'm sorry about that...I have been a busy little bee lately! I'm doing good just finding time to sleep!! A lot has happened lately so I figured I'd give y'all a quick little recap:
- I survived Greek!! Made a 94 A- WHOOP WHOOP!! It was a lot of work, but the Lord really taught me a lot. I found community and encouragement and grace!
- My amazing big bro got engaged as well as my beautiful cousin Juicy! They both have been blessed with amazing best friends! I'm so excited to officially welcome Cori and Michael into our family this year!! I'M SO EXCITED
- My beautiful roommate got engaged also!! She has such an amazing story of their journey and he is absolutely a stud!! She deserves it! I get the opportunity to be her wedding planner..we have already has so much fun getting things done! She's such a blessing to me!
- We got some amazing new students this semester! I was a NSO leader and lovedddd every minute of it! God continues to bring such incredible people to this campus. I am SO excited to see where the vision of this seminary is headed!
- I am working with the youth at my church here! I help lead a lifegroup of 10 beautiful 9th grade girlies! They are sooo much fun! We had a sleepover last weekend which consisted of games, prayer journals, and the Hannah Montana movie!! haha great times!!
- I had the sweetest Valentine in the whole wide world! Never had one so sweet before. Definitely a blessing.
-I HAD THE BESTEST BIRTHDAY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!! I woke up and the girls decorated my door with Disney Princess stuff and encouraging notes everywhere..I cried!! I went to class and chapel and then lunch. Thennn that night a group went and ate Mexican and watched the UK Basketball game that night..which we wonnnnn! ahhh what a special day :) I loveddd every minute of it. I went to bed pretty homesick though. Im ready to spend my summer at home thats for sure!! :)

It's been snowing like crazy here. Being from FLA it's been kinda weird for me..but I've adjusted. I'm ready to bust out the flip flops and summer dresses for sure!! Come on Lord :) This past month has been joyous for me. God continues to bless me and show me what I'm here for. Isn't He stunning?? LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment