Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Monday, November 29, 2010

Apple Pie


Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was so amazing this year. We spent it with The Carriers in Jacksonville and man all I can say is my heart is happy. You know...I have probably the most amazing family in the world. I am so thankful to be blessed with a family of believers who understand what it means to be thankful and live to love and encourage others! I'll admit my pants are hurting me...haha but a few good runs and awesome abs and I will be back to feelin good in no time :)

Juicy and I made our annual Apple Pies Thanksgiving morning. Theyre to die for I must say. At least I can cook something :)

I cannot believe that December will be here in one day! Oh my goodness :) I am excited...I love the holidays. As Advent has begun I am reminded of the journey we are embarking when worshipping the Lord Jesus Christ! May he be glorified during this season of joy, love, and hope! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment