Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Molly

It's been a long time since I have blogged, I know. Honestly, Ive thought about it often but Ive been to busy to care. It wasn't until last Sunday that I decided I really should blog again. Here's why:

I had the opportunity to lead my sister's small group discussion bc both of her leaders were out of town. This is a treat because I don't get to spend much time with that small group. First, they have amazing leaders. Second, I try to give my sister her space and freedom to grow in Christ without me always being there. As we talked about what it meant to live for Christ and who they looked up to - I became so aware of what a special group of Godly women this is. A few of them shared the moment they decided to be "radical for Christ." Gosh - what a blessing it was to see how in love they are with Jesus.

One girl shared with me that over a year ago she had heard my sister talk about me. She friended me on facebook and found my blog when I posted that I had updated it. She said after reading it she decided that she wanted to be sold out to Jesus Christ. I had no idea that my simple updates and thoughts would touch someones life the way it did.

I say this because you never know who is listening to you or watching the way you live. I look back at my life when I was her age and I only wish people were encouraged to give their everything to Christ. Wow. There are so many broken people who are searching for love and acceptance and these girls have the chance to show them where they can find it. You have that same power.

We are on this earth to be the hands and feet of Jesus Christ. Get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment