Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Peace

I have a lot of decisions to make in the next few weeks. To say I'm not scared out of my mind would be a lie. Not because of the places I will go..but because both paths seem to be so rich. So what do you do when you cannot go wrong either way? I'll tell you...pray. Pray that God will give you peace and patience with yourself. Pray that God will provide vision to what each road may look like. And cling to the promise of Romans 8:28 that He will work all things for good...because He is good.

Honestly I am excited. The Lord has revealed to me so much this past weekend about who I am and what He has in store for me! Although my world seems to be crashing down around me, I cannot help but smile because He has placed so much joy in my heart.

"A peace that surpasses all understanding..." The Lord has given me that. I pray that He will do the same for you...for without his peace...we are one big struggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment